2014

2014

Monday, May 2, 2011

Uneventful is a good thing!

Went to the doctor, babies are good, a little bit of sibling rivalry in the womb apparently!  Watched Liam nail poor Lena in the face, although I'm not too sure she's quite so innocent herself! ;)

Measurements are holding out at 1 cm, so that's good :)  Had a few contractions, but nothing to worry about.  She is also starting to measure my fluid twice a week, that looks good also.  I'm feeling pretty good, the weekend went pretty well, not many contractions or anything to be alarmed about.  Third trimester hunger is starting to kick in as well as a little bit of exhaustion.  I wish I could nap!

Next appointment is Thursday at 1:00 where we'll do the same thing all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear! Let's hope for an uneventful Thursday appointment as well!

    ReplyDelete