2014

2014

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chose a Pediatrician ☑

Just a quick update on how our appointment with our pediatrician went.  We decided on Dr. Hutt after a few recommendations from people we know and then I found out my OB uses him for her nine month old.  We met with him to today for a meet and greet, very, very nice guy.  He was very informative and friendly, seemed very laid back also, which I like, especially for a pediatrician.  He's practiced for several years, and many people tell me he is great.  I'm looking forward to him being the twins' doctor.  He said he'll see them within the first week after birth, as opposed to two weeks because twins are usually smaller.

Baby Update: I am very uncomfortable today, and I have a nervous feeling about tomorrow (dr. appointment at 8:30) for some reason.  Hopefully it'll go better than what my gut tells me.  I'm feeling a lot more pressure (sorry if that's an overshare) when I get up for a few minutes, which makes me wonder if Lena decided she'd switch back to the head down position.  I'm also pretty tired, but hopefully it'll be a normal appointment.

1 comment:

  1. My dr, pediatrician, has always seen my girls within the first week too. Usually 2 days after we are discharged. Great news, really happy you found a pediatrician your very comfortable with. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete