2014

2014

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Mom on a budget, that's me!!!

Now that I'm not working, we're a one income family.  I'm blessed with a husband who has been working his butt off at working, trying to pick up extra hours and shifts.  But in all my spare time, I have found many things that I want to order for the twins, but I'm being financially responsible, and pacing myself, researching for the best deals, and doing lots of research.  :)  Here are some things that I plan on buying, after it goes on sale of course! :)
Lena's Coming Home Outfit
(Minus the socks and blanket)
Liam's Coming Home Outfit
(Minus the Socks and Blanket)
I have a 30% off coupon, and they already marked these down a bit, but I'm going to wait to see if they continue to mark them down! But, I love them!  :)  I know, I know, I work at the Children's Place, kind of feels wrong buying from their competitor, but I love these outfits!!

My friend Stephanie also suggested these cute little paci holders, called wubbanubs.  I love them, and I want one for each of my babies :)  I may not need it, but I want it, and if you ask me I've done well holding back on random purchases!!  The reviews are especially popular among parents with children who have spent some time in the NICU, preemies, and multiples.

How cute are these guys?

Nursery Update:  The changing table is here, waiting to be assembled.  The second crib is set up and waiting for a mattress, bedding is washed.  Can't wait for it to be DONE!  

Baby Update:  They're a little crazy these days!! Movin' a ton!!!  Liam spent most of his day yesterday moving in and out of my lower right ribcage area.  Doctor's appointment tomorrow at 1.  Hopefully it won't be another two hour one, but I have a feeling that's what we're in for! 29 weeks in 2 days!  58 days left max of this pregnancy, I'm getting more and more anxious to hold them and spend hours staring at them :)



2 comments:

  1. I love the outfits! And the binkie holders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say splurge on the outfits because they only come home once, pass on the paci holders. I never needed one for Charlotte until she started sitting up. I always worried about it being heavy on their chest but I never used them personally.

    Also, it's not buying from the competitor childrens place is more equivalent to crazy 8 than gymboree. Children's place doesn't have a higher end equivalent :)

    ReplyDelete