2014

2014

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Doctor, Crazy Babies, Another Week!

Doctor's appointment went well!  Only a few contractions, not a lot of change measurement wise.  :)  My babies went insane on the monitors!  We're pretty sure Liam did a somersault, we had to turn it down they were so loud!  Sounded like cannons going off!  His heart rate even went up!  Lena is soo stubborn, she had the nurses and the ultrasound tech talking about her!  She hates being monitored, and it's like she hears the nurses coming, and she "floats" away!  We're in for a treat! :)  Can't wait!

I talked to the doctor about how I'm going a little crazy inside the house, how some days are really hard emotionally.  She told me that it was okay to get out of the house a few times a week, to go for a ride, just get a little sunlight.  I also harassed her a little about setting an official c-section date!  She laughed at me and told me she doesn't think I'm going to get to 37 weeks, that twins usually come around around 35 or 36 and that she also thinks the babies are going to go on their own schedule.  I told her I know that, but when can we set a date?  I need an end point, after another laugh, she assured me we'd set one at about 32 weeks.  In about 3 weeks, I'll have another day to countdown to!  I enjoy going to the doctor's office, I get along with the nurses really well, it's a trip out of the house, and I really like my doctor.  It'll be weird not going there as often when the babies are here, it's been my way of life for 7 months now!  Not that I'll be that devastated, but I enjoy chatting with the nurses. :)

We are meeting with our pediatrician next Wednesday, we decided on Dr. Hutt.  He happens to be my doctor's pediatrician for her 9 month old, so that was kind of the deciding factor.  I was pretty positive before I asked, but that made me even more positive :)

Pizza night with the hubby :)  Hanging out with my sister tomorrow! And my mom, gramma, and sisters are coming over here on Mother's Day! Should be a pretty good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment