2014

2014

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nothing exciting, don't even have an exciting title for this post!

Haven't posted for awhile, I've been catching up on Army Wives, started at season one, episode one, and am now in the 4th episode of Season 5!  18 episodes per season, can you tell I've been on Netflix quite a bit this week! Ha!  I should probably do the math, haha, 50 hours of Army Wives.. wow.. sad? or accomplished?

As fas as babies go, they are doing good, we get to see them tomorrow and find out what their weights are.  I'm guessing a little over 4 lbs each. :)  They hiccup all the time, several times a day actually.  They take turns of course, my children are already very polite.  Outfits come tomorrow, and hopefully we'll get the UPS man when he delivers our monitors!

Hubby is off this weekend, yay, we are probably going to have some people over and do a cookout.  One of the days, we're (by that I mean, him) going to install car seats!  37 days max left!  I'm hoping she'll give me a delivery date tomorrow!!  Anyways, pointless post.  I'll post after tomorrow's doctor's appointment of course with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment