2014

2014

Sunday, June 5, 2011

One month from today!

....(and I like to say, if not sooner) our bouncin' babes will be here at around 7:30 a.m.!!!  One month from today, I will be somebody's mother, and Em, their father.  A month from today, life will no longer be simple, but wonderfully challenging.  One month from today, our lives will revolve around feedings, changings, and naps.  We'll wake up to the alarm of a baby crying instead of from a cell phone.  A month from today, Em will officially change his first diaper (one of thousands!)  A month from today, will be the day we have been dreaming of for years.  Life will somehow be more complete in a single instant :)

A month from today, we will meet the most beautiful babies in the world.  


1 comment:

  1. :) This made me smile and then I got teary. I love you both so much, and I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete