2014

2014

Friday, June 10, 2011

"Kiddos are getting comfortable"

Yes, that's what the doctor said.  They are getting comfortable!  Of course they are, b/c I am most certainly not!

34 weeks today, the last huge milestone we needed to hit!  Check, complete!  We made it, we are here.  =)  It feels good, but it is also making me crazy to still sit here on the couch.  Hopefully only one more week of that, although at 35 weeks, I still have to take it easy until the cerclage is out at 36 weeks.  Then, after that, I can do what I want!

Nothing really happened at the doctor's office yesterday, Liam was having none of it.  He did not want to be monitored, he did not want to make it easy on the ultrasound tech, he was just not going to play along.  I'm feeling a lot less movement from the both of them, but they are also running out of room very quickly as babies should be putting on an oz. a day.  They are both head down, and using my bladder as a trampoline and my sciatic nerve as a pillow.  25 more days of this, 25 more days of this... let's just continue with that chant...

No comments:

Post a Comment