2014

2014

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Big, Important Events...

...I've missed out on a lot of them in the three months of pregnancy prison.  It's all been worth it obviously, to make it this far, but it's been kind of emotional for me too.  Today marks the day that my best friend, who was my maid of honor, and is Lena's godmother, gets married.  I was not only supposed to be a bridesmaid on her big day, but now I am not even going to make it.  I hope she has a wonderful day, I wish more than anything Em and I could have been there.  Love ya, Julie! :)

My grandma is in the hospital, it's a long, drawn out story, but I wish she would remember that this year, she will have three great grandchildren to meet.  I reminded her of that yesterday, when she didn't want to take more than two bites of jell-o, well, I reminded her that she needs strength to hold my babies.  She said she wouldn't be able to hold them anyway, I don't know what kind of crazy talk that is, but it's on my mind and I am praying she gets better soon.

The weather outside is gorgeous today, and I am trying to concoct a plan to be able to get out an enjoy it.  Don't have a wheelchair, there goes my chance of a "walk."  Sometimes, I wish I could fit into the little red wagon the twins got at our shower, "fat" chance of that happening!  Maybe a drive with the windows down, but who will drive?  I don't have a reclining chair for my deck, so it gets a bit uncomfortable...  I miss friends and family.  I just wish the twins were here, that I was recovered, and I could pack them up in the car and drive to the park or something.  Everyone keeps telling me soon, but today, "soon" isn't a word that's going to cut it.

PS:  I apologize for the rant.  Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment