2014

2014

Saturday, September 1, 2012

A potential new hobby?

Working out?  Who would have thought?  After 6 days of going to the Y, I am surprised that I can actually say, I want to go.  I know, it's a miracle right?  Considering I was the girl who HATED gym class.  You couldn't force me the run that damn mile, even if you tried.  I'm trying really hard to get healthy, eat right (the biggest challenge) and be active (the second biggest challenge).  My biggest obstacle will probably be the kids, in that with going to the Y, they are going to be around more germs, which means more illness.  After 6 days, we already have two runny noses and coughs.  Anyways, I hope by blogging about my weight loss, I might even be more motivated then I already am.  So here I am, for the whole world to see, I'm going to try to post weekly stats.

Weight: 205.8

Short Term Goal Weight: 199

Distance from Short Term Goal: 6.8 

 Long Term Goal Weight: 150

Distance from Goal Weight: 55.8 lbs

Notice any healthy changes?  Sleeping much more soundly already!

The kids are doing great!  Both are walking, which I've already posted.  That's been a lot of fun!  It's really neat to walk them into places instead of getting out that big ol' stroller!  The little things, I know.  My mom is taking them overnight next Friday, which means I have a date night with my hubby!  It'll be our first night alone since November, yes, first night in 10 months!!!!!!  I'm really looking forward to a night out without worrying about their bedtime!  We've had a few play dates this week!  Our favorite place is Sapora :)  The twins have a lot of fun with other twin's.   Liam also had a split lip, which is no fun at all.  Poor buddy!  Anyways, this momma is out!  Gots lots to do on this rainy day, and that includes keeping two kiddos entertained and busy while doing some housework :)  

Our first major boo boo =(

Lena's new best friend, she won't put Violet down!

Our twin friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment