2014

2014

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Slowly...but surely


I hit the gym all week (except yesterday and today)  Hubby even came a few times, and I love the motivation he gives me.  His competitive nature definitely comes out in me at the gym!  I love when I have a tad bit more distance than him on the elliptical or better yet, more calories burnt!  I was doing great until yesterday!  I even had showed a huge loss on the scale yesterday morning!  3.2 lbs!  And then rummage happened, and I ate my weight in junk food, delicious food!  In fact, I ate so much, that I felt yucky after b/c I have been watching portions!  So I reweighed myself this morning, as today is my official weight watcher's day!  Another small victory against my fav, pre pregnancy NY and Company jeans!  I got them on (with difficulty) and buttoned!!  Sure they may not be flattering at the moment, but they are buttoned folks!!  A few squats later, and they were were a tad bit more on the comfy side!  Since I missed the gym yesterday and today, I plan on doing the treadmill tonight, aka "dread" mill.  Makes me sweaty and miserable, but hopefully skinnier!  Here are today's stats!

Weight: 204.2 (Was really hoping to keep that at yesterday's 202.6!)

Short Term Goal Weight: 199

Distance from Short Term Goal: 5.2

 Long Term Goal Weight: 150

Distance from Goal Weight: 54.2 lbs

Notice any healthy changes?  
Fitting into a pair of jeans I have been wanting to squeeze into since last summer!

Total Loss: 1.6 lbs

The kids are doing great, same old selves with a tad bit of a cold, still.  They stayed the night at Grandma's house for the first time since November, and gave her quite the night on Friday.  Em and I went on our first date since their last sleepover at Grandma's!  Which was fun, but after rummage sale set up, we were pretty zonked!  Life lately,  I'm really struggling with picky little eaters!  Soon, I fear I will look at my children and no longer see little people, but little chicken nuggets!  In fact, as I write, I'm thinking about what dinner I will tackle tonight.  In fact, it's dinner time, and I should probably put blogging aside :)  Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment