2014

2014

Sunday, August 5, 2012

We have a walker!

Lena took her first steps awhile back, but now she is walking everywhere!!!  This will be a lifestyle change for sure! I'm looking forward to being able to go outside and letting them run around, oh and putting Lena is dresses without having to tuck them in her bloomers so she can crawl! :)  I have already learned quickly, that getting them out of a room or something they aren't supposed to be in is going to be a rotating chore!  Take her out, she walks back in, get her out, Liam crawls back in!  Liam has taken some steps, but I really think it's a matter of inconvenience for him!  Why walk when you can just be carried?!  When that kid gets his balance down, he is going to run.



Thirty-One has been going well, slowing down a bit.  I love doing it, keeps me busy and connected with adults :)  I've been enjoying some family nights, which I equally enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment