2014

2014

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Seeing lots of MoM's and Twins in my Future!

I am so excited that in the next year, I am going to have a few opportunities to meet other MoM's!!  In October, I am hoping to go to the State Convention for my MoM's group!  Masquerade and all!!!  I can't wait! It will be my first weekend away from the twinnies, which will be bittersweet, a time for me, but a time I will miss them of course!  Then, in November, I am planning on spending a day in Chicago with some other MoM's from all over the country, including a few from my Facebook MoM's group!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND THEN!! I'm planning it already, but next year, we are taking Liam & Lena, and my sisters Sarah & Rachel to the Twin's Festival in Twinsburg, Ohio!  How fun will that be?!  I'm already looking up hotels and stuff, and can't wait until they announce next year's theme!!

My Twin's Festival 2013 Crew!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment